- 1 teaspoon (packed) finely grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon (packed) finely grated orange zest
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skin-on
- Olive oil
Combine zests and butter in a small bowl. Mash with a fork until well combined.
Gently stir in cilantro; season to taste with salt and pepper. (Butter can be prepared and refrigerated several days ahead; bring to room temperature before proceeding.)
Heat grill and lightly brush salmon with olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper. Grill until just cooked through.
Top each fillet with about 1 tablespoon butter. Serve immediately.