- 4 large peaches, ripe but still firm, halved, pitted
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon roughly chopped fresh thyme, plus extra to garnish
- 4 thin slices prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat grill to high and oil rack.
Brush cut side of peaches with oil and grill, cut side down, just until nicely marked.
In a small bowl, stir together ricotta and thyme. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
Place peaches cut side up on a plate.
Sprinkle with ricotta and drape one piece of prosciutto over each half.
Garnish with thyme.
Serve warm or room temperature as a first course.