- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and washed, divided
- 1/4 cup diced apple
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey 1 medium clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Pick out the four largest radishes. Cut each into quarters and place in the work bowl of a food processor. Add apple, oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and garlic; process until well combined and thickened. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Have a large bowl of ice water ready. Cook beans in boiling water until bright green and just crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes. Drain beans and immediately submerge in ice water. Drain well.
Thinly slice remaining radishes and combine in a salad bowl with green beans. Add dressing and toss to coat. Adjust seasoning to taste and serve chilled or at room temperature.