- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup loosely packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4-5 cups berries and/or sliced fruit *
Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine first five ingredients and work together, by hand, until crumbly.
Spread fruit in a buttered 3-quart baking dish and top evenly with granola mixture. Bake about 30 minutes, or until bubbly and browned on top.
* Apples or Pears – peel before slicing
* Peaches or other stone fruit – choose firm fruit
* Berries – toss with an extra two tablespoons of flour