- 1 (16-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- One 9-inch unbaked gluten-free pie crust
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine all filling ingredients and mix well.
Pour into unbaked crust.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes, or until filling is set.
Cool completely before serving.