- 2 cups garbanzo bean flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons ground flax or chia seed mixed with 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup safflower oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 325˚F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and clove. Mix in grated ginger. In a separate bowl, combine flax or chia and water mixture with brown sugar, then stir in the oil, pumpkin puree and lemon juice. Combine with flour mixture and stir until smooth. Mix in chocolate chips.
Drop by generous tablespoons onto baking sheets, leaving at least an inch in between. Bake for about 15 minutes, let sit on the sheet until firm and then cool on a wire rack.