+ Add to Shopping List
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and diced
- 1/2 -1 jalapeño, to taste
- 1/4-1/3 cup minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro or to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint or to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice or to taste
- Pinch kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients.
Chill for 1 hour before serving.
This salsa is great on fish, chicken or crab cakes.
Recipe from Central Market Poulsbo - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.