- 1 pound pork tenderloin, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup sliced English cucumber
- 1/2 cup cilantro sprigs
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced (optional)
- 4 soft French rolls or 2 small baguettes, halved
Mix mayonnaise and Sriracha together in a bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture for later. To the remaining add brown sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, garlic, green onions, and sliced pork tenderloin.
Marinate meat for at least an hour, or up to overnight.
Toss carrots and cucumber with the rice vinegar. Set aside to let them lightly pickle.
Cook pork over a hot grill or skillet until brown and cooked through, about three minutes per side. Season with salt, if desired.
Serve on French rolls with Sriracha mayonnaise, pickled vegetables, cilantro, and sliced jalapeño.