- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups peeled and cubed winter squash (butternut, acorn or pumpkin)
- 1 1/2 cups sweet onion, diced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix together curry powder, salt and red pepper in a large bowl.
Toss together with squash, onion, apple and olive oil.
Roast in a large, shallow baking dish for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from oven, top with butter and bake for 5 minutes or until squash is tender.