- 1 (16-ounce) package coleslaw (tri-color preferred)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, bacon, onions and apple.
In a separate bowl, thoroughly mix remaining ingredients. Add to cabbage and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate at least four hours before serving.