- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, either rolled or pounded flatter for faster cooking (or you can cut them into thirds to resemble chicken tenders OR, use tenders!)
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika (sweet or hot)
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Pat the chicken dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine mayonnaise with minced garlic, parsley, tomato paste and smoked paprika. Brush the chicken with the seasoned mayonnaise and coat with the panko mixture.
Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, being careful to not crowd the pan. Fry five minutes per side or until cooked through.
Place on paper towel on an oven-proof plate and hold in a low-temperature oven until they're all cooked and ready to serve.