- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons Greek seasoning (Bulk Foods) or your favorite, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups panko (Japanese-style breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Using three pie plates in a line on the counter, mix:
First plate: Flour, 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Second plate: Egg whites, olive oil, 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Third plate: Panko, grated Parmesan, 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Pat chicken dry. Dredge in first plate, shake off excess, dip in second plate and roll in third plate to coat with panko mixture.
Place on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with olive oil. Bake 8-14 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165°F. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.