- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (Bulk Foods)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine flour and Cajun seasoning in a medium bowl.
Pat chicken cubes dry with a paper towel and coat with flour mixture.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large, non-stick skillet.
Brown chicken, adding more oil if necessary.
When chicken is brown, add butter and garlic.
Shake pan to melt butter and coat chicken.
Add chicken broth and tomatoes and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Check seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste.