- 2 pounds small potatoes
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (or frozen corn, thawed)
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 (16 ounces) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place in a large bowl and add corn, onion, artichokes, tomatoes and cilantro.
Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Gently stir in avocado and serve.