- 4 cups cooked shell pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Scant teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pound cooked chicken, diced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, peeled & diced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water and place in a large serving bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, cranberry sauce, orange zest and coriander. Set aside.
Add chicken, cranberries, apple, scallions, and walnuts to pasta. Stir to combine. Add dressing to pasta mixture and stir to coat.
Makes a great light lunch, served on a bed of lettuce with a roll.