- 1 (16 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 1 pound shelled, deveined shrimp
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted, to garnish
In a large skillet, heat coconut milk and ginger to boiling over high heat.
Add tomato, lime zest and juice, chipotle chile and shrimp.
Reduce heat to medium and cook for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are done.
Stir in cilantro and green onions and top with almonds.
Serve with rice or pasta.