- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni (1/2 pound dry)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 pound cheddar cheese, cubed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Sweet paprika
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, dry mustard, vinegar and garlic powder.
Add remaining ingredients and toss until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Garnish with paprika and fresh parsley.