- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 16 ounces mochiko (sweet rice flour)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 (12-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 (13.5-oz.) can coconut milk
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine sugar, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder and mochiko in a large bowl.
Combine melted butter, melted chocolate, evaporated milk, coconut milk, eggs and vanilla.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Pour into a well-buttered 9x13-inch baking dish.
Bake for one hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool to room temperature before serving.