- 1 medium ripe melon (your favorite, 3-4 pounds), cubed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey (or to taste)
- Juice of 1/2 of a large lemon
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup water
- About 1/4 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- Mint leaves, thinly sliced, for garnish
In a blender or food processor, puree about 1 cup melon with sugar, honey, lemon juice, orange juice and salt. Transfer to a large bowl and puree remaining melon, working in batches. Add to bowl with water and stir to combine. Chill well.
Ladle into bowls, top with a dollop of yogurt and sprinkle with mint.
For a grown-up treat, try adding white wine or champagne!