- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded, drained and diced
- 1/3 cup currants
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup yogurt, drained
- 1/3 cup prepared Madras curry sauce
Combine chickpeas, carrots, pepper, tomato, currants and onion. Stir to combine.
In a separate small bowl, mix together yogurt and curry sauce.
Pour over vegetables and stir to combine.
Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
This is a great side to any Indian dish.