+ Add to Shopping List
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs patted dry
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 pound thickly sliced prosciutto, diced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1-2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 large red, yellow and green peppers
- Salt and pepper
Heat half the oil in a large skillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken (in batches if necessary) and brown. Add garlic and prosciutto and stir for about a minute. Add the wine and stir to coat chicken. Cook until most of the wine has evaporated. Add the tomatoes and seasoning. Cover and simmer gently for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, wash and seed the peppers and cut into one-inch strips. Add the remaining oil to another skillet and cook peppers until they soften and begin to brown. Add the peppers to the chicken. Cook for about 10 minutes. Check the seasoning and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
Recipe from Central Market Poulsbo - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.