- Bamboo skewers
- 1 (13.5-oz.) can coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes to prevent burning.
Whisk all ingredients except chicken until well blended. Place chicken strips in zip top bag and add some sauce to marinate; let sit for 30 minutes.
Lace marinated chicken onto skewers, threading in and out of meat. Grill or broil for 2-3 minutes per side or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of165°F.
Serve with extra sauce.