- 1 large head cauliflower
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated and divided
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked to crispy
- 3 medium scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Bake cauliflower for 15 minutes until tender and let cool.
Place the butter and cream in a small saucepan on low. Add cream cheese and garlic powder. Stir until melted and then bring to a simmer. Add 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese and mix until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Put the cooked cauliflower into a greased baking dish and add the bacon, scallions and cheese sauce. Mix until completely coated and top with Parmesan cheese and remaining cheddar.
Bake 10-12 minutes until the top is crispy and golden brown.