- 2 individual-size garlic naan breads (8-oz. package, two to a pack)
- 1/4 cup chipotle mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheese (pepper jack and cheddar)
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, thinly sliced into strips
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2 cups shredded grilled chicken
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
Brush naan breads with chipotle mayonnaise and top with (in this order): Cheese, red pepper strips, avocado, shredded chicken and crumbled bacon.
Add additional cheese on top if desired.
Bake 8 minutes on a pizza stone or cookie sheet, until cheese is bubbly and warm.