- 1 pound ground turkey, chicken or beef
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3/4 cup panko
Mix together all ingredients.
To test seasonings, take 1 teaspoon of mixture and either fry in a pan or cook in a microwave until done.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Form into patties.
Cook in a frying pan over medium-high heat until done, about 5 minutes per side.