- 1 pound ground turkey, chicken or pork
- 1 (8-oz.) can chopped water chestnuts
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together all ingredients and form into balls, about two inches in diameter.
Bake on a greased baking dish until well browned - about 20 minutes.
Top with sauce of your choice and heat through.