- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted and cooled
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pitas
- 1/2 cup mixed salad greens
In a mixing bowl, stir together yogurt, mustard and honey.
Add apple, nuts and cheese and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cut pitas in half crosswise and open to form pockets.
Divide apple-cheddar mixture evenly between pockets.
Top with salad greens.