The market's west entrance.
Fred adjusts a bin in Bulk Foods.
Steve Vadset, one of the markets two market managers
In an effort to better enable social distancing within the market during extremely busy times – such as senior shopping hours 7-9 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays – we’re using a virtual “get in line” system to limit the customer count inside.
- Please remember that other than the senior hours listed above, it’s unlikely you’ll have to get in line. Our advice is to get to the market and, if no employee is at the door, simply go inside! But if the market is using this system, here’s how it works – you don’t need an app, or a phone!
- Navigate to our website – www.townandcountrymarkets.com – on your smart phone (if you don’t have one, just talk to the employee at the door. They’ll get you in line.).
- Tap the T&C Bainbridge “Get in Line” link – you’ll need to enter your name and phone number.
- If you have a phone, please wait in your car (this is about social distancing, after all!). If you have to remain near the entry, there are covered areas (or bring an umbrella!).
- You’ll get a text when it’s your turn – you’ll have about five...