The market's west entrance.
Fred adjusts a bin in Bulk Foods.
Steve Vadset, one of the markets two market managers
In an effort to better enable social distancing within the market, we’re launching a virtual “get in line” tool as of April 1 to limit the customer count inside, when needed.
- When you get to the market, or when you’re 10-15 minutes away if you’re walking, tap the T&C Bainbridge “Get in Line” link on your mobile device.
- You’ll get a text when it’s your turn (you’ll have about 5 minutes to get there).
- If you don’t have a smart phone, the employee at the door will help get you in line.
- If you have a phone, PLEASE wait in your car to minimize the number of people at the entrance (this is all about social distancing, after all!). If you need to wait at the door, please practice social distancing. There are covered walkways near the market to get out of the rain. Or bring an umbrella!
- Wait times have been no more than 10-15 minutes – we are trying to stick to about 35 people in the market.
- If you get to the door and there’s no employee there, whether you’ve checked in or not, go ahead and go inside. It means the numbers are low...