- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound cooked corned beef, chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 small white onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups frozen diced or shredded potatoes, or raw diced or shredded sweet potatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and olive oil. Add remaining ingredients and fry, stirring occasionally, until browned and crispy, about 12-15 minutes.
Serve with poached eggs and Irish soda bread.
Recipe from Town & Country Market Bainbridge - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.