- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 1 cup (about 2/3 pound) Crab Artichoke Dip (you can find this in our Seafood markets)
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Butter a shallow baking dish. Gently stir together crab artichoke dip and breadcrumbs. Lay fillets out, darker side up and season lightly with salt.
Divide filling between fillets and spread the length of the fillet. Gently roll fillets starting at the narrowest end (not too tight) and place in prepared baking dish, seam side down. Brush with melted butter and season lightly with salt. Bake until just cooked through. Small fillets such as Dover sole will be done in about 12-15 minutes. Larger fillets such as petrale sole will take up to 20 minutes.
Serve topped with fresh chives and a generous squeeze of fresh lemon juice.