- 2 tablespoons Japanese mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 pound sashimi grade tuna
- 1/4 teaspoon Hawaiian sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Hawaiian shoyu (soy sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon nanami togarashi (a Japanese seasoning blend of dried chili peppers and other ingredients)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons masago (fish roe)
- Sliced green onions (for garnish)
Combine mayonnaise and chili sauce and set aside.
Cut tuna into small cubes.
In a mixing bowl, combine tuna with sea salt and shoyu. Add nanami togarashi and sesame oil and mix well. Add masago, toss gently. Add mayo and chili and toss to combine. Serve cold, garnished with sliced green onions.