- 2 large ripe avocados
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 teaspoon pickled jalapeño, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite salsa
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- Dash hot sauce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Split avocados, remove pit and scoop into a mixing bowl. Add lemon juice.
Use a fork or potato masher to mash into a chunky paste.
Add all remaining ingredients except tomato. Stir together until well combined.
Gently fold in tomato. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap placed directly on surface of guacamole to prevent discoloration and refrigerate until ready to serve (can be prepared 3-4 hours ahead).