- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) steaks, your favorite cut
- 1 1/2 cups your favorite teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 pound fresh Asian-style noodles, or soba or spaghetti noodles cooked al-dente (some fresh noodles require only rinsing)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian hot chili sauce (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup each shredded cabbage and carrot (or substitute 1 cup packaged cole slaw mix)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Place steaks in a large, zip-top plastic bag.
Add 1 cup teriyaki sauce and seal bag, squeezing out as much air as possible. Lay flat and marinate for 20-30 minutes, flipping bag over halfway through.
Toss prepared noodles with sesame oil and set aside. In a small saucepan, stir together remaining 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, chili sauce, peanut butter and chicken broth. Stir over low heat until just smooth and well combined.
In a large salad bowl, toss together noodles, cabbage and carrots. Dress with teriyaki-peanut mixture and toss. Remove steaks from marinade and grill to desired doneness. Rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice steaks and serve over noodle salad, topped with green onions and sesame seeds.