- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons minced ginger
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Cook sweet potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, about 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Mix sweet potatoes, dressing, peas and green onion in a large bowl.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate.
When ready to serve, sprinkle with chopped peanuts.