- 20 sweet mini peppers, halved and seeded
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 ounces goat cheese at room temperature
- 1-2 tablespoons salsa mix blend (Bulk Foods)
- 1/4 cup diced green chilies
- Juice of 1 lime or to taste
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces crab or shrimp meat (optional)
Heat oven to 425°F.
Combine filling ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings. Fill peppers halves. Put on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 5 minutes or until just starting to brown.
This also makes a great dip for veggies and chips and works well as a bruschetta spread, too.