- Olive oil
- 4 flatbreads (individual size)
- 3/4-1 cup baby arugula
- 1 pear (ripe but still firm), thinly sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) steak, cooked to desired doneness, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Place flatbreads on a foil-lined baking sheet and brush with oil. Top each flatbread with arugula, sliced pear, steak and gorgonzola.
Bake for about 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust lightly browned.
Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve hot or at room temperature.