+ Add to Shopping List
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1/3 cup prepared black bean sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Toss all ingredients together.
Roast in a large roasting pan for about 10 minutes for crisp-tender, or longer if desired.
Recipe from Town & Country Market Bainbridge - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.