- 1 (12 ounce) bag radiatore pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn (fresh or thawed if frozen)
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1-1 1/2 cups vinaigrette salad dressing
- Minced jalapeño pepper to taste (optional)
- 1 cup salsa to taste (optional)
- Sour cream to taste (optional)
- Diced avocado (optional)
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Rinse under cold water.
Add to a large serving bowl with beans, corn, pepper, onion, herbs, tomato and olives. Stir to combine.
Stir in dressing and any remaining ingredients if using.