- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pounds skinless fish fillet cut into four pieces (any firm-fleshed fish will work, like halibut, cod, marlin or tuna)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (light is OK)
- 3/4 cup sour cream (fat free is OK)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour butter into bottom of a large baking dish. Arrange the fish in the dish and season with salt and pepper.
Mix together salsa, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic and lemon juice. Spoon over fish. Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes or until cooked to desired doneness.