+ Add to Shopping List
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
Cook sweet potatoes in broth until tender. Drain excess liquid. Mash with butter, half-and-half, cheese and bacon. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with chives and serve.
Some products may not be available at all stores.