- 2 pounds steak (such as New York or top sirloin)
- 1 (5 ounces) package arugula
- 1 (13.75-ounce) can of quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, shaved
Arrange arugula on platter. Toss the artichoke hearts with 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and the olive oil and place on top of the arugula.
Rub steaks with salt and pepper. Grill over hot coals for about 5 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice thinly across grain.
Place on top of the salad and drizzle with remaining vinegar.
Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and Parmesan cheese.