- 3 tablespoons room-temperature butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs
- 1 (16-ounce) package gnocchi
- Olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced Brussels sprouts
- 2/3 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Combine butter, garlic and herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
Cook gnocchi according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and lightly coat with olive oil. Add Brussels sprouts and tomatoes and stir frequently until sprouts are bright green and just tender. Add gnocchi and butter; toss to combine.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve hot, topped with grated Parmesan cheese.
In place of the butter, garlic and herbs, substitute 4 tablespoons of your favorite prepared flavored butter.