- 1/2 pound Artichoke & Crab Dip (Seafood Department)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 English muffins, split, toasted and buttered
- 8 thin slices ham
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together artichoke and crab dip and 1/3 cup cream.
Heat until warmed through and consistency of a thick sauce (add a few more tablespoons of cream if necessary).
Keep warm over low heat.
Meanwhile, whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper.
Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and melt butter.
Add eggs and scramble, stirring frequently, until cooked through but still soft.
Place muffins on a platter and top each half with a slice of ham.
Divide eggs evenly between muffins and top with artichoke crab sauce. Serve immediately.