- 4 (6-ounce) pieces of firm-fleshed fish, such as cod, halibut, tuna or salmon
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder, divided
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (16-ounce) package coleslaw
- 3/4 cup fresh or jarred mango salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine panko with salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the curry powder. Place in bag and add fish, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
Place fish in a shallow, greased baking dish. Drizzle with oil. Bake 10 minutes per inch, or until desired doneness.
Mix mayonnaise and remaining curry powder in a large bowl. Add coleslaw, mango salsa and top with almonds. Serve as a side with the fish.