+ Add to Shopping List
- 1 pound Asian noodles, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup prepared Asian-style peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup seeded and diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Place noodles in a large bowl. Add sauce, carrot, onions, cucumber, red pepper and pepper flakes. Chill for at least 1 hour. Top with cilantro, peanuts and sesame seeds to serve.
Recipe from Town & Country Market Bainbridge - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.